ProTech Property Solutions specialise in providing expert electrical services to the domestic, commercial and retail sectors throughout London and the Home Counties. We supply, install, test, commission and maintain services for clients and pride ourselves on our excellent reputation for high standards of workmanship and value for money. It is these standards which ensure our clients return to us time after time to work with them on new projects.
Our electrical services at a glance:
- Lighting installations
- New wall sockets
- Fuse Boards / Consumer Units
- Appliance connections
- Extractor fans & hoods
- Complete rewiring
- Outside lights
- Security lighting
- Fault finding
- Full/Part rewires
- Three Phase installations
- Periodic Inspection reports / landlord reports
- PAT testing
- Emergency lighting
- Minor Works - lighting, additional sockets
- Fire Alarm installation
- 24/7 Reactive Maintenance
- Air conditioning
- Data installations
- Insurance repairs
- Free no obligations estimates
Our team of certified electricians are able to professionally carry out any household or commercial electrical work, be it the complete rewiring of your property or the installation of a single plug socket.
Since 2005 any work requiring the disconnection of any part of your electrical system must be undertaken by a qualified electrician.
This was brought into law for safety reasons, but when the lights go out or some wires need moving we realise you can't wait a week for professional attention, that's why, thanks to our 24-hour manned call centre, we can get an electrician to you quickly, usually within two hours in the case of emergencies.
Before any work is carried out, our engineers can provide you with an estimate of the proposed job, as well as our 100% transparent hourly rates.
Our team of electrical engineers are all qualified to a minimum of 16th edition and are able to carry out all types of electrical work, including:
Benefits of using ProTech Electrical Services:
- Friendly, professional & honest engineers
- Part P Compliant
- Health and Safety compliant
- Safety and Competence
- Compliance with building regulations
- Guarantee of service standards
- High quality products & excellent service
- Customer satisfaction - take a look at our testimonials
- Free, no obligation estimates
- Competitive prices
- Strive to recycle as much waste produce as possible, safely and cleanly
- Free safety check to every installation visited
All Electrical Installation works we perform are covered by relevant certification that the installation complies with the current regulations BS 7671. We issue NICEIC Certification on all electrical works completed by ourselves where required and can self-certify domestic works. We are able to carry out Periodic Inspection Reports (PIR), also known as Landlord Certification on any electrical installation.
All our Engineers:
- Under go periodic training to keep up with the latest regulations
- Have CRB Checks
- Trained in customer services
- Will wear uniforms and will carry an ID badge at all times
- Selected on their experience and ability to perform their job with the least disruption to you, the customer.
We all know that problems with electrical emergencies require immediate action, so ProTech Property Solutions provide a genuine 24 hours call-out service 365 days a year.
- Make sure mains fed smoke alarms are installed on every floor in your home and are in good working order. (Battery powered smoke alarms are not reliable)
- Look for tell-tale signs of electrical problems such as frequent circuit breaker trips or blown fuses and contact an electrician
- Use light bulbs that are the proper wattage for the fitting
- Extension cords used outside should be specifically designed for such a use
- Insert plugs fully so no prong is showing and never pull plugs out by the lead
- Never cover extension leads
- Don't overload cords with too many appliances
- Make sure cords do not dangle from the counter where they can be pulled
- Installation of timers for heating / security lights etc (save money)
- Replacing bulbs with energy saver / LED fittings (save money)
- Presence of RCD protection (especially external light/sockets, kitchen power etc)
- Main bond to water & gas services
- Circuit segregation
We have more than 25 years of experience in the servicing industry all of our work guaranteed for 12 months.
Electrical services in London & Hertfordshire
Here at Pro Tech Property Solutions we provide the full range of electrical services in Hertfordshire. Our qualified team of electricians can assist with any fault or repair as well as carry out initial installation and wiring. We offer an emergency call out service too so you can have peace of mind that any emergency situation can be dealt with swiftly and you won't be left without electricity for long.
The range of electrical services we provide is broad. From installing electric showers to carrying out a full rewiring service, our experienced team work with the minimum of disruption to your daily life.
Having regular electric tests and inspections is a good idea to ensure that your home stays safe, we can provide these for you. We can also fit your home with smoke alarms and burglar alarms to keep it protected from fire and intruders. Installing storage heaters can be a great way to keep fuel bills to a minimum as they offer a cost effective way of heating your home. If you are considering a move to storage heaters or would like one or two fitted in addition to your current central heating system then we can assist you with this. We can repair or install electric ovens, showers and implement a full lighting system in your home. These are just some of the electrical services in Hertfordshire we provide, there are plenty more besides.
Whatever electrical services in Hertfordshire you need, we can provide the very best service at an affordable price. We also guarantee our services for a full year so if anything goes wrong in that time, we will come back and repair it for free. If you would like an initial discussion of your needs then why not contact a member of our team here at Pro Tech Property Solutions.
Our Electrical Services
Call Back Request
Simply enter your details below and one of our freindly members of staff will call you to discuss your individual requirements.