Gutter Clearance and Cleaning Service.
When was the last time you had your guttering checked? If, like most people, you can’t remember, then now might be time to get around to it.
Even though they’re “out of sight and out of mind” for the majority of the time, your gutters actually play a huge role in the structural integrity of your property, and keeping them clean is a great way to avoid the potentially costly expense of gutter repairs and insurance claims.
Our gutter maintenance service at a glance:
- Gutter clearance service
- Removing all debris
- Ensuring rain water can flow correctly
- Cleaning out the above gullies
- Checking the drains and making sure they are clear if necessary
- Cleaning of building soffits and fascias
Malfunctioning gutters and downpipes are two of the most common reasons for property water damage in the UK! And this is all due to poor gutter maintenance.
Gutter maintenance is an important aspect in preserving the value of your property. Without regular gutter cleaning gutters become full and heavy, they pull away from the wall and the proper angle of the gutter becomes distorted.
As water overflows, it leaks behind the gutter and can travel into your property or damage your fascia boards.
Waiting to find a problem with your gutters is, in most cases, too late. Your property will have already suffered water damage.
Protech Property Solutions realise that the cleaning of rain gutters and downpipes is a critical part of prudent annual maintenance.
Because the Health & Safety at Work Act made the use of ladders inappropriate in certain situations, we now offer clients the ladder less telescopic vacuum cleaning of gutters and the general cleaning of all gutters, soffits and fascias using high pressure water, all from the safety of the ground.
All debris is removed from the gutter whilst cleaning using the telescopic vacuum gutter cleaner, which has a reach of 48’ (15m). All work is observed with our inspection camera to ensure that every last bit of debris is removed. Following this, a wet test takes place to ensure that the complete gutter and downpipe system functions correctly without any leaks or overflows.
The exterior of the gutter, fascia & soffit is then washed, leaving everything looking clean and new.
Our Service Includes:
- Get a quote over the phone: Give us a call and tell us the problem. We can usually give you a quotation within five minutes.
- All work guaranteed: We give a 6 months no quibble guarantee on all work we carry out. Simply put, if there’s any problem with your gutters after we’ve serviced them i.e. leaks, pooling water etc. you can call us and we will return and rectify the problem free of charge.
- Before/After photo’s taken: Very useful for insurance purposes, or if you can’t be there when we do the work. The fact is, unless you’re willing to clamber up the ladder yourself there’s no easy way for you to see what we’ve done. Our wet vacuum machines have small cameras attached at their ends so we can give you a graphic evidence that the work is finished.
Call now on 0845 604 1288 for more information on our gutter clearance service or to arrange a free site survey.
Request a call back
Leave us your details and we’ll give you a ring to discuss your maintenance needs.Send a request
Find a service
- Bin Store Cleaning Services
- High Level Cleaning Solution
- Anti Slip Floor Specialists
- Gutter Clearance & Cleaning Service
- Needle & Sharps Disposal Service
- Pressure Washing Services
- Communal Cleaning
- Educational Services
- Window Cleaning Solutions
- Caretaker and Porter Service
- Carpet Maintenance
- Hard Floor Maintenance
- Graffiti Removal
- Flood Damage Control