Since 1985, Protech Property Solutions has built a reputation as a leading property care service provider in London & beyond. A major part of that is down to our strong commitment to protecting and having a positive impact on the environment. We believe maintaining a sustainable, healthy environment is essential to keeping people and places safe and secure.
Environmental Management is a key focus at Protech Property Solutions.
Protech Property Solutions was awarded ISO14001 accreditation in 2008.
In line with the ISO14001 accreditation Protech Property Solutions has implemented an Environmental Management System to minimise our impact on the environment.
Protech is committed to working in an environmentally friendly manner, from the way we provide services to the materials that we use. This includes utilising the latest systems that reduce water usage and waste, using biodegradable, non-hazardous cleaning agents and our remote working contract management app which reduces paper consumption.
We only work with trusted and experienced suppliers who share our ethos and credentials.
Our waste management partners help our clients reduce their carbon footprint and achieve their environmental goals by:
- Increasing recycling rates through training and education for staff. This includes service start-up literature, communications, presentations and workshops.
- Encouraging zero waste to landfill and carbon neutral campaigns supported by monthly recycling and contamination reporting detailing volumes collected, percentage recycled and CO2 saved to track your progress.
OUR SUSTAINABILITY COMMITMENTS
- To reduce our carbon emissions by at least 5% year on year
- To move to a 100% fully electric vehicle fleet by 2030 (currently at 25%)
- Eliminate single use plastics from our operations by 2023
- To exclusively use biodegradable, non-hazardous cleaning materials for all core cleaning