Over the last thirty plus years we have provided both domestic and commercial waste bin cleaning service across Greater London and the South East of England.
Dirty waste bins collect a build-up of residues which cause unpleasant odours and attract pest infestation. These come with related health risks such as E.coli, Aspergillus, Fungus and Salmonella. With an increased awareness of bin hygiene by businesses and the public, our waste bin cleaning service is designed to offer a low cost and regular solution by washing and deodorizing your wheelie bins once every four weeks using specialist bin cleaning equipment & Environment Agency approved bio-degradable chemicals.
We clean a wide range of waste bins from your standard domestic 240L bins right up to your larger commercial 1100L bins. We come and clean your waste bin on your collection day.
All wheelie bins will be left clean, dry and smelling great. Whether you have the larger four wheeled paladin bins or smaller waste bins, our service ensures they remain clean and fresh all year round.
Why Choose Protech:
- Fully licensed – waste carrier license.
- Fully insured.
- High tech professional equipment.
- Fully trained experienced staff.
- Guaranteed to leave your bin back in its place & leave the site as clean if not cleaner than we found it.
- Proof of clean kept for every job for your peace of mind.
- Safe and hygienic
Bin cleaning prices:
|Size of Bin||Frequency||Cost|
|120 – 240L||Once every 4 weeks||£12.00|
|120 – 240L||One off||£18.00|
|600L||Once every 4 weeks||£21.00|
|1,100L||Once every 4 weeks||£30.00|
Please call 0845 604 1288 for a free no obligation quotation as we offer discounts based on the number of bins, locations, sizes etc.
Benefits of having your wheelie bin professionally cleaned
By having your bin professionally cleaned by Protech Property Solutions you can stop it from becoming a health hazard. You’ll prevent the spread of diseases, as well as reducing the chance of vermin and pests entering your bins. This is especially critical for areas where bins are only collected every two weeks and the rubbish has a long time to fester between collections.
Getting waste bins cleaned to a high standard removes stains, smells and excess waste. This includes not just your own rubbish but that from other bins that get added to the outside during routine collections.
It’s important to note that some items cannot be removed such as flue, paint and tar. The cleaning process also won’t fix the damage done to the bin such as through staining or burning.
Key takeaways for waste bin cleaning:
- To get the best waste bin cleaning prices, book a regular slot or bulk buy in advance.
- Bin cleaning costs are based on the number of bins, locations, sizes and ease of access.
- Helps prevent the spread of diseases, as well as reducing the chance of vermin and pests.
- Using a professional saves time and hassle, whilst costing very little each month.
Cleaning work we do:
For information on our bin store cleaning service please visit Protech Bin Room Hygiene.
Request a call back
Leave us your details and we’ll give you a ring to discuss your maintenance needs.Send a request
Find a service
- Bin Store Cleaning Services
- High Level Cleaning Solution
- Disinfection Cleaning Services
- Anti Slip Floor Specialists
- Gutter Clearance & Cleaning Service
- Needle & Sharps Disposal Service
- Pressure Washing Services
- Communal Cleaning
- Educational Services
- Bin Cleaning Service
- Window Cleaning Solutions
- Caretaker and Concierge Service
- Carpet Maintenance
- Hard Floor Maintenance
- Graffiti Removal Service
- Flood Damage Control